NJI Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
The NJI recruitment 2021 application form portal has commence. And we are here to help you get the necessary information you need and also guard you on what to do.
In this very package, you will get to learn a lot and get informed as well. So relax because you are just on the right site.
Are you an interested candidate that needs a well secured job in the The National Judicial Institute Board? Have you tried to apply for any job vacancy anywhere in the internet and it failed? Recruitmentfield.com can help you get your dream job on one trial, just stay focus and keep visiting this site for all the best of information so far.
Some may ask;
- How do I apply for the NJI recruitment?
- Where will I get the application form portal?
- What are the requirements?
- When is the recruitment taking place?
- Is NJI Shortlisted candidates out?
If this questions has been bothering you all this while, then worry no more because we are here to give you the most important information in other to get you the job and keep you updated.
Requirements for NJI Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 National Judicial Institute, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Features you need to put on when applying for a Job;
* Flexibility; Considering a reported 43 per cent of employees would rather choose praise over time and it’s definitely a coveted perk. You need to be more flexible than you are in other to help you meet up with the schedules of the day.
* Inspiring mentors; When you pick the brain of someone with an awesome job, they will inevitably talk about a person at work that they truly admire. Having a colleague or superior that inspires and encourages can be a huge success at any job.
* Communication; A major red flag for potential candidates is a company or employer that is notorious for bad communication. Whenever there is a change on the way or other important news, take the time to disseminate the information to your team clearly. And you will come out with a flying colors.
* A challenge; Great employees want to work hard. Merits in particular rank training and development programs as the third most important aspect of an employee. What does that say? Workers want to be challenged. Once a job stops feeling challenging, and an employee feels their job is easy they will soon be moving on. As an Applicant, try and accept challenges in any angle because that is the best way of making the sky your limit.
* Creative freedom; A fulfilling job is an awesome job, and a fulfilling job means trust, decision-making power, and empowerment. Being able to make decisions without having to go through six levels of approvals – even if it’s just part of the time. Try and create freedom for conversation, this also helps in making know things you don’t.
Do you have what it takes to get the job? If your answer is Yes, then worry no more because we are here to help you. It’s just for you to process further in other to get you well acknowledged and ready.
How to Apply for NJI Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NJI job:
- Visit the NJI login portal at https://nji.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NJI official website.
- Fill and submit your application form.
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Date 2021 and Shortlisted Names
- Dragnet Recruitment
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment
We know it’s very hard to seek and secured a Job online, but believe it’s easy to do that. And recruitmentfield.com is the answer to that, what we do here is to get you the best of information.