Nigeria Army Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
The Recruitment for 2021/2022 had commenced and any interested candidates that wants to apply is absolutely on the right site. On this very site, you will be guarded on what to do and given the tips that you require for the Nigeria Army Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022, how to apply and to know it qualifications. Or visit recruitment.army.mil.ng. for more information.
“This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February, 2021. Kindly apply using the link (below): https://recruitment.army.mil.ng”
Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women Recruitment 2021/2021
Basic Qualification for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) -18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) – 28
- Maximium Age (Trades) – 35
- Minimium Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) – 1.62
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the below link to apply
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Course Recruitment (SSC 47 / 2021)
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission officers. The SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored to civil institutions by any of the Services of the Armed Forces shall be considered.
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 23 and 27 by January 2021.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to Nigerian Army Standards.
- Be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees who is either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure in height at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female).
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must not have any disciplinary case and must be confirmed so by the Commanding Officer/Commander.
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from an accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (other than serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid certificate of exemption. Applicants completing NYSC in 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained fromYear2015 to date will be considered.
- Applicants must present valid contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present a valid letter(s) of official sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria. All service personnel applicants are under obligation to declare their service status on the application as required by Harmonised Terms and Conditions of Service for the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Failing to do so constitutes an offence in addition to disqualification at any stage.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE (SOLDIERS)
The Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers. The training last for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Follow the Application Guide below:
- Applications are to be made online free of charge
- Go online and visit Nigerian Army web page at: recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose SSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC as per your qualification.
- At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option and proceed.
- If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (A verification will be sent to you email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
- Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selected examination centres selected by applicants or assigned as appropriate. Successful candidates would also present their printed photo-slips at Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during the interview.
- Caution: The general public is advised to disregard any online application portal opened before this publication
- Prospective applicants and the general public are to also watch out for subsequent jingles on Television and Radio stations after this publication
- The portal provides for both Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC). You are advised to read and understand the types of commission before proceeding to apply.
- For further information, please call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily.
How to Login to Nigerian Army Portal for 2021/2022 Recruitment
Shortlisted candidates can also use the link above to login to and check for their names.
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
For more information about the Nigeria Army Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022, Keep following us for more updates and likewise comment and drop your email address on the comment section.