African Union Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | Download PDF
This is to inform the general public that the African Union Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 is Out. The names of the successful candidates is out. And if you have been bothering of how and where you can check the names, then I assure you that you are on the right page. On this very package, we will give you the guard and show you how you can check the result.
The African Union Shortlisted Candidates 2021 portal is Out. And we are here to help you get the necessary information you need and also guard you on what to do. In this very package, you will get to learn a lot and get informed as well. So relax because you are just on the right site.
This article is only for those that applied for 2021/2022 African Union recruitment. We all know how anxious most people most have been to know if the African Union is out or not.
Well, we have it known that the African Union Shortlist is not yet published online, we promise to make it up to you once it’s out and published.
Congratulations to all those whose name has been shortlisted. Now all you have to do is to get ready for the screening and interview! We know it’s an easy task and we at Recruitmentfield.com congratulates your success so far.
How to Check African Union Shortlisted Candidates
To check kindly visit; (www.africanunion.com.ng)
Features you need to put on when applying for a Job;
* Flexibility; Considering a reported 43 per cent of employees would rather choose praise over time and it’s definitely a coveted perk. You need to be more flexible than you are in other to help you meet up with the schedules of the day.
* Inspiring mentors; When you pick the brain of someone with an awesome job, they will inevitably talk about a person at work that they truly admire. Having a colleague or superior that inspires and encourages can be a huge success at any job.
* Communication; A major red flag for potential candidates is a company or employer that is notorious for bad communication. Whenever there is a change on the way or other important news, take the time to disseminate the information to your team clearly. And you will come out with a flying colors.
* A challenge; Great employees want to work hard. Merits in particular rank training and development programs as the third most important aspect of an employee. What does that say? Workers want to be challenged. Once a job stops feeling challenging, and an employee feels their job is easy they will soon be moving on. As an Applicant, try and accept challenges in any angle because that is the best way of making the sky your limit.
* Creative freedom; A fulfilling job is an awesome job, and a fulfilling job means trust, decision-making power, and empowerment. Being able to make decisions without having to go through six levels of approvals – even if it’s just part of the time. Try and create freedom for conversation, this also helps in making know things you don’t.
Do you have what it takes to get the job? If your answer is Yes, then worry no more because we are here to help you. It’s just for you to process further in other to get you well acknowledged and ready.
We are glad that the African Union Shortlist is out and for those of you that applied, don’t worry because Recruitmentfield.com will provide you the best of information about the Shortlist.
States For African Union Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022
If you registered in any of the states below, please kindly rush now to check your name. And also, each of the states below has its venue and centre where yo can write your screening exams and know its requirements for the screening.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Katsina State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
Some may ask;
- How do I apply for the African Union recruitment?
- Where will I get the application form portal?
- When is the recruitment taking place?
- Is African Union Shortlisted candidates out?
If this questions has been bothering you all this while, then worry no more because we are here to give you the most important information in other to get you the job and keep you updated.
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Immigration (NIS) Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- IBEDC Shortlisted Candidates
- US Embassy Shortlisted Candidates